Pre-filled disposable precious metal pen for delicate decorating on enamel, glass or ceramics. Easy application for firing. Fires at 1150° -1300°F
Gold Pen Instructions:
- Store pen with tip pointing down.
- When first using, allow fluid to fill tip by pointing pen down. Pump the point a few times to get fluid running.
- Write gold fluid with pen on a pre-fired enamel surface.
- Dry on top of kiln or under heat lamp.
- Fire for two minutes at 800 degrees F.
- Next fire for 50 seconds at 1450 degrees F.
- Do not overfire.
- Burnish with glass brush or mild toothpaste.