This kit is ideal for those who are learning how to enamel. The kit has been put together with all the necessary items to introduce enameling to the classroom or to establish a camp craft program. This kit is also an ideal way to start your own workshop, without a large investment. The kit contains all the basic equipment and materials, including instructions.
Kits can be purchased with our without a furnace; available in drop down menu.
*K-3 Gloves are recommended with BEK-2 & BEK-3 & K-4 Firing Fork recommended with BEK-3 (this items are not included and would need to be purchased separately)
• Enameling Furnace (Your choice between HP-4, DT-1, or TK-1)
• F-5B 3″ x 3″ Flanged Firing Rack (for HP-4 furnace)
• HS-3 Trivet (included in BEK-2 – for DT-1 furnace & BEK-3 – for TK-1 furnace)
• K-10 Spatula for removing trivet from furnace
• PH-2 Hot Pad (6 5/8″ x 6 5/8″)
• SM-3 2″ Sifter for applying enamel
• 2 oz. Thompson’s Holding Agent
• 6 – V-14B 1 1/2″ copper squares
• 6 – V-6 1 1/2″ copper circles
• 6 – V-34 1 7/16″ copper ovals
• 8 – 2 oz. quantities of the following enamels (Please note re reserve the right to substitute similar colors depending on availability of stock): 1175 Moca Brown, 1237 Butter Yellow, 1360 Jungle Green, 1410 Robin’s Egg Blue, 1620 Daphne Blue, 1720 Mauve Purple, 1880 Flame Red, 1996 Black
• 8 oz. ALV-1 Assorted Transparent and opaque lump enamel
• 1 oz. OTV-8 Seven color mix enamel threads
• “Beginner’s Enameling Course” by Woodrow Carpenter
• “Copper Enameling” by Gerry Coleman, Marguerite Koenig, and Edna Berry
There is a $30.00 charge to alter the kit in any way.